Personalized art is meaningful
Custom Magazine Covers make fun and pretty personalized art. These are great gifts for grandma, grandpa, teachers and friends, and are great for the person who has everything. Give these any time you just want someone to know they are extra special.
- You should order one today because:
- Magazine cover stars feel special (and kind of famous).
- Pictures with titles are great memory keepers.
- Article titles record hard work and moments.
- Magazine date and issue numbers keep track of information to remember forever.
I have a gallery wall of magazine covers in my house, that shows off each of my 7 kids. When my son’s friend came over one day, he was shocked to see that some of the kids had been on magazine covers. I pointed out that they all had, and he thought it was so cool. My kids felt pretty great too.
personalized art Magazine Covers include:
- High quality cover photo (your provide)
- Personalized article titles
- Issue number
- An optional barcode
The great thing about these is that they are 100% customizable. You get to share an inside joke, or sweet memory, or just point out that you noticed a special quality about someone. Also, you aren’t limited to just one magazine cover, this can be the thoughtful gift that you give every year. Just imagine a whole wall of accomplishments! They will think of the love you have for them every time they look at this special gift.
There are lots of ways to give magazine covers as personalized art:
- Graduation/Senior photos
- Grandparent gift
- Baby gifts
- Back to school
- Teacher gifts
- Custom wall art
- Custom name art
- Personalized art
- Custom magazine cover
- You are only limited by your imagination.
Your family will be so excited to show these off to their friends.